Tourist Visa

Visiting the U.S.

The B-1 Business Visa is a non-immigrant visa for individuals wanting to enter the U.S. temporarily for business purposes. A B-2 Tourist Visa is a non-immigrant visa meant for persons entering the U.S. for pleasure or medical treatment. The B-2 visa is commonly referred to as a tourist visa. If an individual has either of these visas, they are allowed to enter the U.S. temporarily and must leave before their allowed stay expires (usually 6 months). A person on a B-2 visa is not allowed to study or work during their stay in the U.S. In certain cases, tourist visa holders can participate in courses which are recreational and not credit based.

Request Consultation

Please contact us to schedule a consultation